Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly topic hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. Each week she provide a topic and you are free to use that topic and/or variations of that topic to make your top ten list. A full list of the weekly themes can be found here.
Today’s topic is on Funny Book Titles, which I’m taking this by picking random books. I’m not going to read any summary nor provide any cover image, then I’m going to make a guess about what the book is about.
- Shit My Dad Says by Justin Halpern – a guide to how to be a horrible dog parent.
- Let’s Explore Diabetes with Owls by David Sedaris – a book about owls who have diabetes
- Lady Audley’s Secret by Mary Elizabeth Braddon – is this like Victoria’s Secret for the Victorian Era?
- I Could Pee on This by Francesco Marciuliano – images of cats peeing on things
- All My Friends are Dead by Avery Monsen and Jory John – a self-help guide on how to get through a mass shooting
- Almighty Sports with Jesus by Sam Stall – a young adult book about Jesus joining a sports team
- Let’s Pretend This Never Happened by Jenny Lawson – a magician’s guide to how to perform the best magic tricks
- Sex, Drugs, and Cocoa Puffs by Chuck Klosterman – a book on where to have sex, buy drugs, and eat cocoa puffs
- Furiously Happy by Jenny Lawson – I’ve seen the cover for this one, so I know it’s a memoir of Rocket’s (from Guardians of the Galaxy) life
Happy Reading Darlings!
(If you even want to read these)