Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly topic hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. Each week she provide a topic and you are free to use that topic and/or variations of that topic to make your top ten list. A full list of the weekly themes can be found here.
Oh, there are so many places I’d love to live than this world that we’re living in now.
- Hogwarts – only if I can live in a world that is not filled with TERFs because I’m not about that life
- The Shire – oh to live a life in a Hobbit hole with a nice cup of tea and some good food sounds absolutely lovely!
- Havenfall (from the Havenfall by Sara Holland) – this sounds absolutely amazing to live at Havenfall and see all these different cultures
- Hawthorne House (from The Inheritance Games) – I really just want to explore this mansion because it sounds wonderful!
- Winterfell – I absolutely love cold weather, and I think if I lived in Westeros, if I wasn’t already in the North, that is were I would immediately go! Especially if Sansa was Queen already!
- Rivendell – I mean it’s absolutely gorgeous and the architecture is just amazing!
- New Beijing (The Lunar Chronicles) – I would just love to see how the world has changed since this time period
- Isadora’s House – it’s been so long since I’ve read The Chaos of Stars, I can’t remember if the house was the actual temples. Whether it is or isn’t, I just would love to live there to see the Egyptian gods and the temples (yes, I know I could visit the temples in Egypt but to meet the gods would be amazing).
- Pemberley Manor – I mean I’m such a huge Jane Austen fan I would love to live at Pemberley just to experience life there
- Panem – I wouldn’t want to live but maybe a visit. But I also wouldn’t want people to see or notice me, so I’d want to be there as a ghost or something. Like New Beijing, I would want to visit to see what the future world could be.
Happy Reading Darlings!