Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly topic hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. Each week she provide a topic and you are free to use that topic and/or variations of that topic to make your top ten list. A full list of the weekly themes can be found here.
Finding a good place to read is so difficult for me sometimes. I’m trying to get out more and figure out places to read, so far here are the ones I love.
- Home – okay, this one has been on my list forever. No matter where I live, I’ve always found a good spot in my house that is comfortable to read at. Right now it’s my chaise lounge.
- Monks – a local coffee shop that has eclectic seating and art that when needed I can look at and admire. Plus, being near coffee is always a plus in my book.
- Library – the library I work at has an area called the reading commons that has so many comfortable chairs, so taking a book and relaxing in one of them is a great day. The floor to ceiling windows where I can see outside and admire the foliage is added bonus.
- Park – there’s quite a few parks in the place I live, and I like going out (when it’s nice outside of course) with a blanket and some sandwiches to read every once and a while.
- Trains – okay, this one hasn’t happened since I was studying abroad in London, but reading on a train ride was absolutely wonderful. The lulling of the train and the passing scenery was so calming as I read.
- Brewery – yes, yes I do read at a bar. I’m totally that person. I love having a good brew or glass of wine with a good book.
- Hammock – a good place to read a book, relax, and soak up some sun.
- In Bed – I love reading in bed, but there’s also the chance that I’ll fall asleep if I do read in bed!
- Anywhere – I legitimately bring at least one book (usually more) with me wherever I go because you never know when you’ll find time in your schedule to read.
Happy Reading Darlings!