As per usual, I started Friday Fives back when I started up the blog again and wanted to make sure I kept at least one regular post a week. This was, of course, before I knew there were others out there. But I decided to keep it, especially since I have the whole year planned out. In December, I decided to change it to Friday Fives instead to have more room for topics. If anyone wants to join me, the list for future topics can be found here.
Since the holidays are upon us, gifts that are book related are always fun things that mix it up present wise. Here are my bookish wishlist items!
- A Moleskine Notebook-I’m probably not the only book lover who also loves to write and notebooks are always a good way to go. I’m really wanting to have a Moleskine for 2022 specifically to make a reading journal.
- Custom Book Embosser-yes, bougie, I know. I did have a book stamp, but I’d like to switch to an embosser so I don’t have to keep getting stamp ink.
- Bookshelf-specifically, I’d love a Billy bookshelf from Ikea, but I’d settle for any bookshelf. I’ve run out of bookshelf space, shocking, so I’m always in need of more bookshelves.
- Book Subscription Box-I’d love to get one, but I’m super indecisive on which one I want. I’m currently leaning towards the Used Books Monthly as it’s cheap and gives new life to used books.
- Donation to Book Charity-making book donations in my name is always a great way to go (and not just book donations but to BIPOC and/or LGBTQ+ charities as well). If you want to do this, here is a list from Book Riot that are book related.
Happy Reading Darlings!