Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly topic hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. Each week she provides a topic, and you are free to use that topic and/or variations of that topic to make your top ten list. A full list of the weekly themes can be found here.
For this Valentine’s day, I’m featuring books I’ve read that have a word in the title that relates to Valentine’s day, e.g. kiss, heart, love, you get the idea.
- How to Excavate a Heart by Jake Maia Arlow
- Husband Material by Alexis Hall
- The Heart Break Bakery by A.R. Capetta
- Book Lovers by Emily Henry
- The Romantic Agenda by Claire Kann
- Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
- Kiss & Tell by Adib Khorram
- Kiss Her Once for Me by Alison Cochrun
- The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith
- To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before